|Membership in XBRL Canada offers the following benefits:
- The opportunity to network with others involved in the XBRL community
- The opportunity to have “the inside track” on current developments in XBRL.
- An opportunity to participate more fully in XBRL events, such as the annual conference, webinars and seminars.
- Ability to receive a discount where events are held with an admission charge.
- Direct linkages with a strong international XBRL community.
- Invitations to private events held periodically
- Listing on our website of your company together with your logo
- Timely notice of important events/trends
The Membership Dues for 2017-18 are as follows:
|Commercial organization over $100m revenue
|Other Commercial organizations
|Government department or agency
|Individual memberships (Individuals who are employed by companies with revenues over $100 million are not eligible for individual memberships.)
|Self-employed (consultant or one-person company)
|Faculty of academic institutions
|Student of academic institutions
For further information or to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org